Corporate website development and free support
STAGES OF DEVELOPMENT OF A CORPORATE SITE:
- Business analytics. Setting goals, analyzing target audience, competitors, customer benefits, budgeting.
- Creation of technical specifications (technical specifications). This is a detailed work plan, approval of design decisions, and programming features.
- Creation of the site structure. Arrangement of elements and blocks taking into account the selected layout. Creation of adaptive prototypes, allowing to coordinate all the details, development of the structure.
- UX design creation.
- Responsive layout (UI element base). The layout of HTML pages of the site is based on the design, that is, translation into HTML code. A properly designed site works the same in all browsers and at all screen resolutions.
- Web programming. Installing a content management system on the server, making the required edits, configuring, and programming modules.
- Integration of the management system, setting up the server, and the database storage security system.
- Creation of unique content and its placement (video, photos, texts).
- Search engine optimization SEO.
- Server (hosting) settings. Testing, error correction. Technical support.
- Project Manager
- Front-end programmer
- Back-end programmer
- Content manager
- SEO specialist
More about corporate websites.
The price is formed from the complexity of the project
Increase in sales